We are currently looking for a motivated and creative Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house Marketing team, initially on a 6-month contract. The junior designer will be working within a busy design team, who are responsible for designing all print and digital materials for 11 recruitment brands, spanning across the globe. The Marketing department is bringing in exciting new technology to create personalised communication for the many thousands of customers we touch every year. This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious designer to become immersed in the latest technology and practices working with a team that has big plans to change the face of recruitment.
The design team is being rebuilt at present and there is a good chance that this role may become permanent once key new individuals are in place.
* To design creative and professional artwork, for use in projects across all brands and divisions. This will include newsletters, brochures, event collateral, and email.
* To ensure all work complies with brand guidelines
* Liaise with internal clients to determine design briefs and requirements
* Source and manage image banks for each brand
Required Skills & Qualities:
* Imaginative, creative, organized and enthusiastic
* Excellent attention to detail
* Educated to degree level or an equivalent qualification in design
* Confident in Adobe Creative Suite - particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Ability to meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects
* An interest in design, graphics, and creative trends
* Experience working to brand guidelines
* Ability to use PowerPoint and to create Slide Masters is desirable
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.