Cloud Service Delivery Manager
Must be SC cleared OR eligible for SC clearance
We are growing our talented and fun Digital team and looking for a Cloud Service Delivery Manager. We seek an individual who’s ready to face new challenges and enable Cloud Transformation by helping clients evolve their use of technology. We have exciting projects upcoming with tangible impacts - come and join us.
Since our establishment in 1990, Methods has partnered with a range of central government departments and agencies to transform the way the public sector operates in the UK. Our mission is to help safeguard public-facing services and apply digital thinking to make sure the future of our public services is centred around our citizens. We are strongly focused on modernising organisations for the digital age, helping our clients unleash the power of digital.
At Methods we believe in working with a human touch which sets us apart from other consultancies, system integrators and software houses. We do not focus solely on profits or targets; we have a customer-centric value system and focus on doing what is right for our clients.
We passionately support our clients in the success of their projects and work collaboratively in teams to share skill sets and solve problems. At Methods we have fun while working hard; we are not afraid of making mistakes and learning from them.
- To ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs
- Ownership for the definition and realisation of the strategy for service delivery relating to public cloud platform
- Establish policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance across all areas of business interaction
- Evaluate customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes
- Oversee the delivery of technology services to clients
- Develop processes, policies, and transition plans for customers’ migrating services (or creation of new services) into the client’s cloud platform
- Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective. Streamline processes without adversely impacting the customer experience
- Build the strategy for Service Delivery, leading strategic initiatives and embedding a culture of continuous improvement throughout the function
- Provide support in the development of SLAs
- Demonstrable and detailed familiarity with the public cloud industry, including services and features offered by the leading public cloud service providers. Strong understanding of AWS services
- Proven experience delivering services in AWS cloud environment
- Demonstrable appreciation for and good technical understanding of data security and compliance concepts and technologies (e.g. WAF, Encryption, IPS/IDS etc.)
- Experience implementing and improving processes and procedures.
- Experience building and developing an existing Service Delivery function
- Attention to detail and willingness for service enhancement
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills