Paid Media Associate Director
Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Full Time
Are you our next search engine marketing wizard?
If staying on top of search engine marketing trends, planning unique campaigns, poring over web analytics, and managing a team of talented SEM professionals are second nature to you, DAC Group wants to hear from you. The “Geeks with Personality” on our SEM team are in need of a leader – someone who will inspire them to come up with innovative ideas that help them exceed client expectations, develop creative solutions to problems, and find a way to do it all within budget.
This role involves plenty of client interaction, so the SEM wizard we’re looking for isn’t only technically savvy; they also know how to explain the reasoning behind strategic decisions, keyword research, and all the little details that make up online marketing best practices. Interested in taking on more responsibility after at least five years of experience in SEM? What are you waiting for? Get in touch.
What You Get:
- The opportunity to shape the future — yours and ours — at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- A growth role where you will be learning digital paid media management from people who live it, breathe it, love it.
- Fast-paced days learning from your colleagues, preparing reports, building and launching SEM & display campaigns, collaborating with the team to troubleshoot issues & tackle business problems, meeting and exceeding client business goals, analyzing data and interpreting online consumer behavior. Pride in delighting one of our top-tier clients. The happiness of not having to watch the clock.
- An opportunity to start and advance your digital marketing career among dedicated and fun people in an energetic office culture.
- Plenty of time off to recharge – 20 PTO Days!
What We Get:
- A creative, capable, agency-experienced professional who takes high-level SEM responsibilities in their stride, including: providing strategic leadership and implementing campaign objectives; analyzing SEM performance data and providing actionable insights and recommendations; reporting on project status to client and account managers; and staying current on new and beta Search products. Familiarity with enterprise and e-commerce Paid Search campaigns, strategies and tactics will be considered an asset.
- A Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics certified marketing professional with the foresight to keep updating their skills as the industry evolves.
- Somebody who will be a positive influence on our SEM practice – and our SEM people – as we continue to grow our operation and expand into new markets.
What We Want:
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.