Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Full Time
Leading digital performance agency in search of a talented marketing strategist with creativity and initiative.
We know good marketing is about more than pithy tweets, flashy tradeshow swag, and writing the occasional “viral” blog post. Our “Geeks with Personality” at DAC may have the skills to design and build effective marketing campaigns for a roster of top tier clients, but what we need is someone who can help us promote what we do best. In other words, we don’t think making DAC a household name is too much to ask—if Ryan Gosling can do it, why can’t we?
If you’re passionate about marketing and you’re known for your creative ideas and upbeat, approachable personality, you might be the perfect fit. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch!
What You Get
- The opportunity to contribute to a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- The chance to work as part of our high performing PR & Communications team to spread the word about our brand, develop and maintain a strong brand voice, and attract new business.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, ping-pong table, treadmill desk, free in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station)
What We Get
- Bachelors Degree focusing on Business or Marketing
- 4-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- B2B sales and marketing experience (in a digital agency setting would be an asset!)
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools (HubSpot/Pardot/Marketo) is required
- Strong email marketing experience (creating and deploying)
- Strategic exposure and proven strategic sensibility
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight timelines in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- High attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-starter, resourceful problem-solver
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience leading a team an asset
- Serve as an effective day-to-day liaison between the product management, sales, marketing and creative design teams.
- Serve as support to the chief Community Manager - maintain DAC’s social media identity and presence across social platforms
- Plan and manage the execution of editorial calendars
- Create strategic documents for in-house & client use (briefs, pitch templates, etc.)
- Develop marketing content aligned with DAC content strategy and pillars
- Work with subject matter experts to guide blog content creations for publishing on DAC website and social channels
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities through website analytics and feedback
- Implement tactical marketing communications projects, including sales tools, marketing collateral, advertisements, tradeshow booths, websites and training materials.
- Coordinate the creation of marketing materials and digital content from conception and development through the design, approval, production and distribution stages.
- Ensure brand and trademark standards are consistent and accurate for all projects, events and campaigns.
- A self-directed addition to the team with advanced time management, attention to detail, and organization skills who is looking for a rewarding career, not just a 9-5 job.
What We Want
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.