Rigmarole Studio ([you must be logged in to see this link]) is looking for Maya Character Riggers who can set up rigs on an occasional project basis, as well as support client work in 3D animation for feature films, television, advertising, games and Youtube channels.
Work would include:
- Rigging characters, basic clothing, props and creatures, in a mostly cartoony style. Style rigs are simple, clean and fast. We usually don't do many extremely realistic rigs or detailed cloth or fur simulations.
- Skinning characters and clothing, using tools like ngSkinTools
- Sculpting facial blendshapes and corrective blendshapes
- Writing basic Python scripts to automate some of these steps to work efficiently.
- Repairing and fixing problems in existing rigs.
Candidate must be/have:
- Knowledgeable in Autodesk Maya
- A blend of technical and artistic background
- Ability to script in Python is a big asset
Sound like you?