Six Month Term Position
Remote OK (would have to overlap at least 4 hours PDT) or Vancouver
We're looking for a Game UX Designer to work closely with our product and engineering teams to create delightful, fun, and memorable end-to-end user experiences.
A little about you:
- You understand a problem holistically from what’s technically feasible to what users might expect.
- You have a strong grasp of the latest UX tools and frameworks used to outline problems and their possible solutions.
- You are an avid gamer who understands mechanics and UX frameworks leveraged in these experiences.
- You have experience building games professionally.
- You have a strong understanding of typography, branding, and visual design techniques.
- You understand and can implement the latest visual design techniques.
- You have a flexible visual design style and can create interfaces for a variety of products.
- You can conceptualize low-mid fidelity wireframes outlining required components and basic layout.
- You can lead the creative process.
- You’re able to wireframe and prototype an app.
- You understand and execute on the overall direction of the product.
- You can effectively communicate product design decisions to engineering teams.
- You know how to talk to clients.
Bonus points for the following:
- Understanding of Frontend technologies.
- You can develop research-backed user stories, personas, and archetypes.
- You can put together and execute user testing plans.