With a digital media mind, this client facing resource will play an important role in designing our client’s marketing campaigns, while maximizing ROI for their program.
- Manage the discovery phase to scope projects for clients
- Design digital marketing strategies and implement digital marketing plans/roadmaps to support client lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives.
- Work with Account Management and Media teams to present marketing strategies to align campaign with client goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure proper execution of digital marketing initiatives are flawlessly implemented throughout departments
- Develop and execute digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital channels, (when required, in collaboration with the media team).
- Collect and analyze research to advance marketing strategies and multichannel user experience journeys.
- Manage and measure integrated campaigns to include online such as search, email, social media, PPC and SEO. Report on results, set KPIs, and implement within dashboards using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, or other analytics packages to report back to clients
- Measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behavior across customer journey mapping and web traffic data.
- Identify opportunities and new ideas to boost clients’ brand awareness and growth through digital brand communication
- Develop and execute email marketing experiences, with the understanding to nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell opportunities to demonstrate ROI.
- Support clients tracking of ROI through CRM strategies and integration across digital platforms.
- Present business intelligence reports to clients regularly, providing actionable insights to improve the clients overall marketing efforts.
Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, market research
- 5 years of online digital marketing experience, digital agency experience preferred
- Expert understanding of digital media, digital measurements, and metrics
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- A holistic approach to marketing, including a clear understanding of attribution models and an ability to articulate the intricacies to a client
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, social media and how to use them to drive brand awareness and preference.
- Professional and business-minded writing skills
- Experience in digital tools/platforms i.e. Video, Ad serving tools, CRMs
- Strong grasp on SEO principles
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter etc) and deployment strategies
Sound like you? Let's Connect!