Strategic visionary able to develop and communicate vision, goals, and objectives to all stakeholders. Well-versed and practiced in all aspects of managing large-scale programs, building strong working relationships, cultivating productive environments and high performing teams. Committed to excellent customer service and the calculated application of technology to meet business needs. Secret Clearance.
Strengths and Competencies:
• Program Management
• Project Management
• Strategic Planning
• Process Management
• Change Management
• Business Continuity
• Process Improvement
• Corporate Standards
• Risk Management/Mitigation
• Disaster Recovery
• Performance Measurement
• Program Governance
• Customer /Client Relationships
• Total Quality Management
• Operational Excellence
• Critical Thinking Skills
• Vendor Management
Senior Program Portfolio Manager Client: Hilton Worldwide (11/2014 – Present)
• Consulting Program Manager, leading programs for the Information Security & Compliance (ISC) Group, created to successfully manage Hilton Worldwide’s corporate security and compliance initiatives.
• Initiated, and led, the 2015 assessment of strategic program initiatives and the operational breakdown into structured, phased projects. Created a project prioritization process based upon meeting the corporate strategic goals. Facilitating risk management and project status reporting. Repeating this process for the 2016 program initiatives.
• Integrated IT Enterprise PMO standard processes and procedures into each ISC project plan to ensure successful compliance and criteria is met for successful EPMO gate reviews and check points.
• Project manager for all phases of security assessments for multiple projects including ”Straight to Room”, the highly publicized initiative allowing guests to access their hotel room using Bluetooth via their ‘Smart’ phone.
Program Management Office (PMO) Director Client: CGI Federal (7/2012 to 11/2014)
Director, Program Control & Reporting
• Consulting to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regarding their Open Payments program to meet National Physician Payment Transparency Program (NPPTP) reporting requirements. Using an Agile development methodology, CGI is creating the IT solution and supporting services for collection and public reporting of annual Applicable Manufacturers (AMs) and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) payments and other transfers of value made to physicians and teaching hospitals (THs).
• Instantiated and currently directing the PMO for the Open Payments program. Responsible for program reporting, oversight, compliance and governance. Providing CMMi Level 5 status reporting and financials including Earned Value Management (EVM) data and associated reports, ensuring client reporting requirements were met.
• Consulted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regarding their Federally Facilitated Marketplace Exchange (FFM) Program. This was a very high visibility, politically charged program which was integral to the Affordable Care Act ( "Obamacare") coming to fruition.
• Directed the Program Control and Reporting Office within the FFM PMO. Responsible for reporting, oversight, compliance and governance.
• Instantiated and facilitated a Lean-Six Sigma DMAIC initiative to standardize and streamline both external and internal reporting, CMMi and ISO compliance and PMO processes and procedures.
• Routinely interact with clients and stakeholders from The Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Office of Information Services (OIS), The Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) and The Center for Program Integrity (CPI).
• Nominated for Women in Technology’s (WIT) Woman of the Year “Unsung Hero” Award for 2013.
Director, Quality Management & Business Continuity Client: Neustar, Inc. (6/2011 to 6/2012)
• Directed the corporate Quality Management and Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery programs.
• Directed external audit preparations for annual SOX, ISO 9001:2008, PCI and SAS-70\SSAE-16 audits.
• Directed Change and Problem Management teams under the ITIL v.3 process framework, successfully working within the ITIL framework for all Operations and Maintenance (O&M) projects.
• Initiated a Continuous Process Improvement Program (Lean Six Sigma) for business process re-engineering and automation of company processes and procedures focused on Operational Excellence.
• Initiated quarterly BC/DR training and drills with associated remediation plans to strengthen the company’s ability to continue business in the face of a disaster.
Program Director Client: Chickasaw Nation Industries Professional Services, LLC. (9/2009 to 6/2011)
• Directed a large ($98M) FDA IDIQ contract and underlying task orders in support of the FDA’s goal for improved management of information across the agency - harmonizing clinical and non-clinical data to be interoperable within the FDA and between all federal agencies using the current HL7 standards. Named as Key Resource at the IDIQ level.
• Instantiated and directed an IDIQ program management office (PMO) utilizing CMMi, ITIL and ISO quality management standards and processes.
• Built strong customer relationships and organically grew contract from one task order to six active task orders in one year, staffed all tasks and set up ISO 9000/9001:2008 quality standards certified off-site office operations for over 60 employees. The client engagement contract grew to be valued at approx. $48M.
Program Director Client: Instos, Inc. (10/2008 to 9/2009) (1 Year, $350M Incubation Initiative)
• Directed 250 resources in the design, development and implementation of the Department of the Army's seminal system to provide Soldiers a digitized copy of their medical records while meeting the interoperability requirements of the Veteran's Administration Records Management Center and the National Personnel Records Center (HL7).
• Managed cross-functional teams across multiple departments in multiple locations within a start-up company. Full lifecycle development encompassing IT Infrastructure, Agile development, and IT/IS operations projects capable of meeting the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) mandate.
• Instantiated a program management office (PMO) to implement consistent, reliable, and standardized project methodologies, tools and technologies, in support of the program, utilizing CMMi and ISO standards.
• Designed, established, operated and maintained offices and world-class customer service centers and technical help desk supporting the digitization process at Transition Centers across the United States Army.
• Developed an IV&V Center of Excellence focused on attaining a DIACAP Authority to Operate (ATO).
Program Manager Client: LCG Systems Inc. (10/2007 to 10/2008) (1 Year Contract)
• Successfully led a complex, multi-million dollar Department of Defense/Military Health (DoD/MHS) informatics project with short, six-month schedule from Notice to Proceed (NTP) to delivery of fully functional, DIACAP certified SharePoint (MOSS) Dashboard-based production application to be managed remotely via VPN. Passed DIACAP audit and received Notice and Authorization to Operate (ATO).
• Strong focus on risk identification and risk mitigation strategies. Created structured, phased release of subsequent versions of application over one year contract.
• Set up and maintained technical support center to manage calls related to the Dashboard operations and maintenance.
Program Manager/Site Operations Manager, NY E-ZPass Client: ACS Inc. (4/2006 to 10/2007)
• Directed matrix-managed, cross-functional teams through functional and technical implementations encompassing the full spectrum of complex application development projects, IT Infrastructure, and IT operations projects within a very large-scale, complex, $55M (annual) Electronic Toll Collection program.
• Determined release content and release timing.
• Directed 24/7/365 service level technical support (SLA) of all program production and Operations & Maintenance (O & M) tasks.
• Directed SAS-70, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Payment Credit Card Industry (PCI) audit preparations and led participation at audits, including interactions with Subject Matter Expert (SME) consultants and external Auditors.
• Successfully passed the first ever PCI audit for E-ZPass and its associated credit card vendors.
• Conducted large-scale business continuity and disaster recovery exercises, with movement to and set up at alternate work locations, to validate the viability of the Continuity of Operations (COOP) plan in the face of an extended business disruption caused by an emergency or other severely negative event.
Other projects and clients available upon request.
Business Continuity PlanningMicrosoft Project
Microsoft VisioProgram Management
Project managementRisk management